Once you register for a program that provides continuing education credit, you will:
- view the on-demand presentation;
- complete an program evaluation which helps ADAA prepare appropriate and relevant CE activities in the future and;
- be required to complete a post test for that program for which you must achieve a passing score of 75% (you will be given three attempts to pass)
YOU WILL NEED TO DO EACH OF THE REQUIRED ACTIVITIES IN ORDER. You will not be able to start the next item until you complete the previous one.
Once you have completed the post test and have obtained a passing score, you will receive an email containing a link to print your course certificate.
A list of all the courses for which you have registered (both current and expired) may be found on the "My e-Learning Courses" page. You may start your program at any time and pick up from where you leave off in the process by logging into the ADAA website and going to the e-Learning Center again.
You will have 60 days in which to complete the course once you register for it. You will only be allowed to take the post test three times before being required to review the course again.
The files in the ADAA e-Learning Center are in pdf format. Registrants should be using:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher;
- Firefox 3.6 or higher;
- Safari 4.0 or higher;
- Chrome 10 or higher;
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2 or higher (download now); and
- A broadband Internet connection.
If you have any technical questions in regard to viewing the session, please contact Tech Support at TechSupport@adaausa.org.
If you have any questions in regard to the continuing education credits, please contact CE Support at CESupport@adaausa.org or by telephone number 877-874-3785.
For a copy of the ADAA policy on privacy, click here.
Thank you for participating in the ADAA Continuing Education.