2017 - 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The PDAEF Board of Directors consists of the ADAA Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees and at least two ADAA members at large annually appointed by the ADAA President.
PDAEF’s current Board members are:
- Virginia Cairrao, CDA, FADAA
- Robynn Rixse, CDA, EFDA, FADAA - Vice President;
- Cathy Roberts, CDA, EFDA, COA, CDPMA, CPFDA, MADAA - Secretary;
- Kimberly Bland, CDA, EFDA, BS, MEd - Treasurer;
- Betty Fox, CDA, RDA, FADAA - Director;
- Jan DeBell, CDA, BS, MS - Director;
- Mary Beth Sojka, CDA, RDA - Director;
- Kelli Olson, CDA, LDA, CDPMA, CPFDA - Director; and
- Natalie Kaweckyj, LDARF, CDA, CDPMA, COA, COMSA, CPFDA, CRFDA, MADAA, BA - Director.
The PDAEF's purposes are to promote, assist and otherwise encourage, aid and sponsor exclusively charitable, educational and scientific activities which advance the practice of dental assisting toward the highest standards of performance obtainable by supporting and encouraging education for dental assistants.
The Foundation is currently looking at two initiatives, namely the holding of regional workshops and the continuation of the Anna Nelson Webinar Series.
Planning for the Regional Workshop is in the very early stages. Foundation money would be used to finance the speakers for the meeting, audio-visual needs, food and beverage, and marketing for the program.
Many webinars have been held and these programs are be available to ADAA members and others via the online continuing education library. It is an exciting new way for ADAA to provide continuing education to dental assistants. Foundation money will be used to finance speakers for the programs, to pay for the technology to provide the programs, and to pay for the marketing of the programs.
Of course, these are only 2 of what will be many educational activities that the PDAEF in combination with ADAA will be undertaking in the coming years.
MAKE A CORPORATE CONTRIBUTION TODAY!
We invite all of the former sponsors of the ADAA Foundation (ADAAF) to once again sponsor the important educational endeavors of both the PDAEF and the ADAA.
PDAEF has developed a series of sponsorship levels for our corporate partners, which can be reached by clicking here. In addition, if your company cannot sponsor the Foundation this year, we also have many advertising opportunities directly with ADAA of which you can take advantage to market your company’s goods and services to the 300,000+ dental assistant community in this country.
The Marketing Prospectus can be seen by clicking here.
INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WELCOME!
Of course, contributions by individuals are always welcome and most appreciated. Take advantage of the opportunity of making a contribution:
- while you renew your ADAA membership;
- through the PDAEF Contribution Form; or
- by simply writing a check to the Professional Dental Assistants Education Foundation and mailing it to PDAEF; 140 N. Bloomingdale Road; Bloomingdale, IL 60108-1017.
For individual contributors, PDAEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about contributions to the Foundation or advertising opportunities with ADAA, please contact Jay Kasper, ADAA Associate Director by telephone at 1-877-874-3785 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Click Here to Donate to PDAEF